Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
PEGASO INTERNATIONAL (EU) in Partnership with Galilee International Management Institute (Israel)
Galilee Institute was founded over 30 years ago with the belief that every country can advance their society, economy and standard of living, by investing in the human element, via knowledge and innovative programmes. We believe that people, not resources, are behind national and economic progress. Thus, accessible and affordable higher education is crucial to economic development.
Galilee Institute. in partnership with Pegaso International (member of the EU - Multiversity SpA Group) has decided to offer youth from transitional countries the opportunity to benefit from a practical, adaptable and affordable degree programme by studying online for a bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
The work of civil engineers affects not only daily lives but also has a major impact on countries' social and economic development and resilience.
Civil Engineers are responsible for the national infrastructure. They lead, plan and execute the building of roads, bridges, water and sewage systems, develop best practices in utilisation of environmental resources and energy systems.
Why Study Civil Engineering
Being a Civil engineer gives you the opportunity to make a real impact on society. As a Civil Engineer you will:
- Plan, execute and lead your country’s critical infrastructure
- Work on health, water, environment and roads related projects
- Demonstrate technological savviness, creativity and flexibility
- Understand the science of how things work
Duration: 3 years + additional courses as required
ECTS: 180+ additional courses as required
- Level 5 qualification according to EQF (or equivalent)
- Updated CV
- Copy of valid ID card/ passport
- Language and ICT certificated ( If any)
- Other certifications and/or qualifications (if any)
- Transcripts (if any)
- High School Diploma Certificate (in English):
- WASSCE At least credits (A-C6 in WASSCE and A-D in SSCE) in English, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science and Social Studies; Credit passes in Physics, Chemistry, and Elective Mathematics
- American High School, A final Grade point of at least 3.0
- Combined IGCSE& Cambridge ‘A’ level, A pass in 3 ‘A’ level subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Applicants must have passes in GCE ‘O’ Level English and Mathematics
- International Baccalaureate, Applicants must have 3 HL subjects comprising: At least Grade 4 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. In addition, you should have at least Grade 4 in English anguage/Literature (SL) and at least “C” at the IGCSE or equivalent
The High school qualification must provide access to University studies in the issuing country as well as to
correspond to at least 12 years of schooling
€3600 Euros for the entire 3-year programme
Efua O. Bannerman
Phone: (233) 054-618-6909 calls/WhatsApp | (233) 050 949-4009
Please Note the Following:
1. Student applications for this programme will be processed exclusively through Plan Consult
2. Successful students will be notified by email